I am hoping for a good family picture in August with all of my children and my husband...we shall see. That situation might be incompatible with the fundamental laws of physics in the universe. Like herding cats.
The other thing that I discovered is that touch typing is a worthless skill with two children, since you will inevitably end up typing with one hand while holding/fending off/corralling/breastfeeding a small human with the other hand. This entire blog was typed one handed...so I apologize for the brevity. In fact, I don't think that there is anything that can't be done one handed, although I find that trying to pull up and zip/button your pants is pretty challenging (try it if you don't believe me). This one-handed human mother phenomenon probably explains the American sweat pant fashion explosion.
Pictures, with running JC commentary....

"Momma, I wanna dig more" (the photo session interrupted our digging in the dirt with Ama)

"I no want to hold him!!!"

"I get up. I done. I dig more."

"He too heavy!!! I no wanna hold Brother Nathan"

"I no wanna lay down." (Note toddler foot position...ready to cause infant head injury at moment's notice)

"Momma..the sun too bright!! I no wanna lay down!!! I dig!!"
2 comments:
Next time, maybe you can stick Nathan in the hole, and take a picture of JC digging around him ;)
The shirts look great! I will do my best to get a smiling shot of both of them...In the end there is always photoshop...
Post a Comment