The life and times of the Thornburg clan

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Eggs

Julianna has a new kitchen, just like mommy. The kitchen she had in the living room wasn't working well, and she loved this kitchen at Target. Everytime we would visit she would say, "Mommy, I need to visit my kitchen". Well, the kitchen was being discontinued, and so I bought her the display model. SHe loves it. Also, her favorite thing to cook is eggs. She has little wooden eggs, and is constantly boiling, mixing, moving and serving up delicous eggs. (Ironicaly, she doesn't actually like real eggs), but regardless, here are a few pictures of her fixing us a meal in the new kitchen.
In the last picture, she was is looking for another egg, you can see the hand gesture, which goes with the super-cute statement, "I no know where my eggs. They lost. Maybe they with their family."





No comments: