The life and times of the Thornburg clan

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Other November/December Events

Well, here is a random assortment of photos that I have been meaning to upload.



Pictures of Rob's 35th birthday. We had carrot cake. Rob got a wii fit, which told him that his wii fit age is 48. On his birthday. Ouch.




Julianna builds the first of many Frosty the Snowman in our backyard. After building these we dance around him holding hands singing "Frosty the snowman" just like in the movie. I am not kidding. Let time we circled for about 20 mins. I was SUPER dizzy.






Nathan starts solids. This is him eating bits of banana out of one of those mesh bags that let them get the taste, but not the choking hazard chunks. It is pretty good, but it makes a huge mess as he squeezes out a slurry of banana juice onto his face, shirt, hands, etc.




Here are pictures of Nate and Julianna with the gifts they got from their nanny Andra for Christmas. YOu can see that Nate is testing out the mouth feel of his policeman and fireman ducks. Julianna got cards for threading as well as an Olivia set...which was a HUGE hit. She has been reading Olivia and showing Olivia herself on each page. Edwin the cat was also shown his portion of the adventures. It was pretty cute. She even agreed to let Miss Barb (Andra's Mother) see it since she likes Olivia and her adventures too!


Julianna and my mom getting ready to play in the snow.




Also, here is a picture of Julianna hamming around and getting ready for Christmas. Although I can't seem to get good photos of them in the same picture, I can at least get a photo of each of them doing something separately.

No comments: