The life and times of the Thornburg clan

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning, opening Lynda's Presents

Here is the video from Christmas morning of Julianna opening her presents from Grandma Lynda. She got a baby jaguar...and you can see that she is pretty excited. Right now she is carrying it around loving on it, putting it in her dollhouse, talking to it, etc. She also ends this video by trying blow kisses and to give a kiss to Grandma Lynda actually on the lens...so it is pretty cute. Note that I did manage to get my children into matching Christmas morning outfits...even if I can't get them to face the camera at the same time.
Nate also enjoyed his presents (he chew tested them and notes they taste great), he got a Piston's outfit (hurray!! I can't find the one that Julianna had) and a car with a trailer for his new "busytown" road rug. In the interest of full disclosure though, he did have to get some help from Julianna to open them. In fact...all day she helped everyone open their presents...including Mommy, Daddy and Nathan. She was SUPER excited about Christmas this year...she woke up at 6:30 yelling, "Mommmy, I can no wait for Christmas anymore. I can't find my other slipper! The left one! I can't wait for Christmas to be here!"
Rob and I also loved their presents from Lynda. I got some dress shoes by Privo (so comfortable!)that will be great for conferences, and that Julianna calls my ballerina shoes. And Rob got a game for the Wii which he is super excited to try out. (maybe during the kids nap).
Merry Christmas to all!!

***This just in*****
Due to technical errors, I can't upload videos over 100MB. I am going to have to figure out how to edit video. Sorry.

No comments: