The life and times of the Thornburg clan

Friday, October 5, 2007

The hambone



Julianna talking with Grandpa Sam




The hambone laughs it up!!


Laughing it up with Grandpa Sam


On the ladder in the basement with Mom & Dad


Our little JC is quite a hambone. She loves to say "cheese" for the camera and ape it up whenever we are trying to film her. So, I thought that I would present a few pictures of her causing trouble.
Also, in the last picture, she is showing that she is indeed a real Lacina. You will notice that like her Aunt M she is "up" and is going up the ladder without one bit of fear.
Additionally, she is showing her OCD Lacina side. She has a small broom and often demand to "broom" with you holding the dust pan to assure that she is sweeping up all the dirt getting things really clean. You can't teach this stuff too early!! I am looking forward to her really cleaning up after herself!!

No comments: