ARG!!!
Does anyone remember when my Honda was broken into outside Rob's apartment in Detroit and they stole my favorite pants? (Actually, there were the greatest jeans ever, and I don't need to remind any women here how hard it is to find a really excellent flattering pair of jeans. And, they were a hand-me-down from Bethany. I believe they were Ann Taylor, but I digress).
Anyway, I am very sad to report that my favorite pants have again been stolen!! I was needed in the operating on thursday night on call and quick changed my clothes to scrubs in the lock room and then ran out to cover the OR. I was quite busy, and forgot about my pants and shirt, which were in the locker room on the rack. Today, I returned to find them and discovered that the pants were GONE although the shirt remains. I am outraged on several fronts, 1: Who steals pants? 2: Does this mean that the shirt is too ugly to steal and that I should stop wearing it? 3: Why again!!!????
Anyway, for anyone who cares, I was able to order another pair of the pants, which makes me happy, but I am still outraged about the jeans. Someday I will find another pair of jeans that good, for now, if you seen someone looking fabulous in Downtown Detroit in Ann Taylor jeans you will know where they got them.
The life and times of the Thornburg clan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment