The life and times of the Thornburg clan

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama Day!!

Here is Rob, Julianna and I all on the way to polls at 6 am. There were luckily no lines, so we were able to get in and out (although there was some confusion about which subdivision of which district we were in from Rob and I which required us to call the board of elections at 6:20 am (they are open...your tax dollars at work). Julianna is going again later to vote with Andra, and talked to Aunt Merideth today because she is SO excited that Merideth will be at the Chicago Obama rally tonight (I will be watching John Stewart in my pj's- I dare you to say that I have no life!). Bethany has the best deal though, she can get results starting at 7 pm PST, which means that she won't be up until 2 am waiting for results. Julianna has been running around the house yelling, "go Obama!!" which is what she is yelling in her t-shirt (which says "vote now", Nate is wearing the same one, just smaller). If you notice Julianna is already wearing 2 voting stickers, and will have two more by the end of the day, so she is exemplifying the "vote early, vote often"!!


The family on the way to vote!


Go Obama!!



No comments: