The life and times of the Thornburg clan

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama Day!! (part II)

I am ready to start my evening...I am done working, went to gym, showered, fed everyone, working on getting kids to bed, and watching the NYtimes live results webpage. I am torn what to watch, the only thing that I am sure to watch is the steward/colbert special at 10 pm (B- I am SO jealous that this is on at 7 pm in California I cannot tell you!! M- I am SO jealous that you are going to the rally, although I would probably fall asleep...ironic isn't it...I am planning to stay up late on the third night Nate has started sleeping through the night...10 pm to 5 am baby!!)
Also, for added fun, I got a free starbucks today for voting- which was Delicious, although I did not my free Kripy Kream...mostly because I don't care for the Kripy Kream donut (like sweet, calorie laden air without the filling satisfaction of the Sweetwaters Cider donut, the ultimate donut....but I digress) and also had a productive day of completing a bunch of little projects.
Here is my little cheering squad! You can clearly see what camp they fall into!


Go Obama!!


Mom, I get it, Go Obama!! But, still, pick me up!!


Julianna cheers for Obama!!

No comments: