We are all home and doing well. Nate is a very good baby...not to needy or anything. Sleeps for 2-3 hours during the day and 3-3 1/2 hours at night. Although he is "tongue tied" (I didn't know until recently that this was a real thing), he is eating well, and getting a little butta belly as he starts to fill out. Overall, a very good baby (although I hear him crying right now!).
Julianna is doing well with her new brother- she calls him "brother nathan" like he is a small monk...which is super cute. She also loves to "pet him" and "hold him" and "swing him". She now nurses her snowman next to me on the couch. She enjoys the pumping process as well, saying, "Momma, you making the milk for Nathan?" and likes to turn on and off the pump for me. It is pretty cute.
I will try and post some more pics of Nate and Julianna later.









No comments:
Post a Comment