Julianna had her last days of daycare at East Henrietta Day care...here are the final pictures with Ms. Sandra (her infant teacher) and Ms. Amanda (her preschool teacher). She was very sad to leave them both...and particularly Ms. Sandra was very sad to see her go, and they seemed to be genuinely attached to her, but I think that the nanny will be a better situation for us all the way around.


Rob and Lor's 7th Anniversary...celebrated with a little (or a lot) of cake from the original bakery of the wedding cake.

Julianna swinging in a swing at the playground with her new rainbow hat and sunglasses. As you can clearly see...she is a VERY stylish little girl...almost a fashionista one would say.

Rob and Lor's Mom painting the kitchen ceiling....not butchering pigs, working for the mob, or some other very messy job as the wall decorations/draping would imply. They actually painted everything but the loft, and are doing a far better job than the painters that were hired for the loft...so I am glad that we are doing it ourselves. (I use that term loosely, since I am actually doing none of the painting myself...by instead watching my mother and Rob do all the actual work.)

Loralei's stomach with Julianna giving the new baby hugs and kisses...this is only a few weeks before delivery....so you can see the relative size of the baby...ie, much smaller than Julianna.
No comments:
Post a Comment