The life and times of the Thornburg clan

Monday, February 4, 2008

Great-Grandma's House

It occurs to me that I have not chronicaled the adventures of JC in Candor NY, so I will put a few pictures and comments in for those who couldn't make it.
JC along with Bethany and Mom (Patty) and me all went to Candor for the day. Julianna had a great time playing with the dogs and seeing everyone. Here are some pictures to check out.



JC sleeping on Amy's chest



Julianna playing with dolls



Julianna playing with the dogs



Julianna playing with the dogs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog! I love the pictures of grandma's house. Congrats on baby #2! Cousin Sarah

Adam said...

By our count, this blog has zero photos of Ama, with or without JC. Ganpa makes cameo appearances; Ama does not.

Conspiracy theory currently being devised....

lor said...

This is b/c Ama is always taking the pictures and therefore never in them. I will be sure to take some when she is here in late Feb.