The life and times of the Thornburg clan

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nate's 2nd Birthday party

Here are some pictures from Nate's 2nd birthday party.
As you can see, he got lots of train stuff, enjoyed the party, had alot of fun. Also, there are some pictures of the "thomas" cake that I made. I decided that I couldn't make Thomas out of cake, so instead I made a mountain that Thomas could drive through. You will see that I didn't actually use Thomas (the blue #1) engine, but instead used Edward, since Edward is the #2 engine (for obvious reasons).
The kids LOVED it, although everyone wanted a peice with a waterfall.

The pictures at the end are Julianna and Nate playing "squirting" thomas in the bathtub, covered with foaming soap, which Julianna says looking like whipped cream. They wanted it on their heads so that they could be "sundaes" which was pretty cute.












No comments: