Nate is SO pleased with himself. He doesn't want to be fed, he wants to eat solid foods. He doesn't want to sit, he wants to crawl. He doesn't really want to crawl, he wants to WALK! He wants whatever toy Julianna is playing with (perferably when she is playing with it), and he expecially wants to play trains since there are both things to crash and he gets to stand up at the side of the table. He is super excited when he gets to do big boy stuff..so here he is...watch the transformation from ordinary baby to NATE THE GREAT!!

Just walking with Daddy and Grandpa

Hum...do I like this?

Well, I think that it might be ok, I am up awfully high, and I have seen Julianna sit up here.

Oh yeah, I am starting to really dig this.....

I am NATE THE GREAT!! Go Daddy! Run!! Go- I will smack your hat like a little jockey!! Oh yes..I am THE MAN!!
1 comment:
Maybe you should get him a pony! He looks like he would have fun.
Post a Comment