The life and times of the Thornburg clan

Monday, May 5, 2008

Long hugs

One of Julianna's favorite things at the Magic Kingdom was the giant characters. She was lukewarm on the princesses (not for long I am guessing!!) but she was SO excited to meet Pooh and Tigger- her only question was, "where's piglet?". It worked out perfectly...I stood in line, and she rode on small world with my mom & dad. Rob went to get fastpasses to Briar Rabbit's wild ride. By the time everyone had finished that, they all met me over at the line to see Pooh. And, I was a right near the front. We waited through 2 or 3 kids, and then it was our turn. Pooh she immediately ran up to and gave a super long hug....almost a little uncomfortably long, 2-3 minutes, refusing to let go. Then posed for a few pictures, then off to Tigger....who also got a nice long hug and few pictures. Overall, she LOVED it....and kept saying, "Mom, I see Pooh and Tigger...but where is Piglet?", and answering her own question, "He home with his family."

If you can't see it, she is wearing a "rode id" www.roadid.com on her right ankle with her name, address, phone, etc. We told her it was a magic princess bracelet and she couldn't go to the park without it. She loved it....and it kept me from worring about what to do if she got lost.

HUGS FOR POOH & TIGGER:



No comments: